We provide legal and special purpose audit and reporting services. These services are in accordance with international and local financial reporting standards for financial statements and corporate and organizational transactions.
- Independent audit and reporting services as required by a range of public bodies and agencies (e.g. KGK, BDDK, EPDK and the Undersecretariat of the Treasury). This service is provided by our solution partner firm Odita Independent Audit Inc., which holds an Independent Audit Firm Certificate from the Public Oversight Accounting and Auditing Standarts Authority(KGK),
- The audit of and reporting on financial statements in accordance with Turkish Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS),
- The audit of and reporting on financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and German (HGB) reporting standards,
- Compliance with local regulations’ audit and reporting requirements,
- The audit of and reporting on projects supported by the European Union,
- Advisory on the Transition to TFRS and related implementations,
- Expenditure confirmation reporting services related to supports and grants given by state and international institutions,
- Consulting on the establishment of internal audit systems,
- Fraud audit,
- Consulting on corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A), the drafting of due diligence and company valuation reports related to such processes,
- Other special purpose audit and reporting services.